Get free help to find the right care for yourself or your loved one.
Assisted Care Housing is a trusted resource for information and services for seniors, and those who care
for them. Our nationwide partner network of local Senior Care Advisors helps you locate what you need, and
ensure that it’s the right solution.
If you or your loved one are preparing to find a new living arrangement to accommodate changing needs,
you’ll appreciate our expertise. Wherever you live in the U.S., our experienced Senior Care Advisors will
work with you to find the right facility. You can get started by submitting the form on this page, or call to talk
to an Advisor: 1.888.467.0324.
They’re available 9:00AM to 5:00PM, Eastern time, Monday through Friday .
Our free service helps you:
You get help with a variety of care solutions:
- Determine the type of care your loved one needs
- Understand which programs and facilities are covered through Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance.
- Locate and compare the best providers in your area, to meet your needs
- Plan your move and provide necessary contacts and details.
How much do senior living facilities cost?
- Adult Day Services
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Alzheimer's & Dementia
- Home Care
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Nursing Care Communities
The cost depends on factors including location of the facility, level of care, and amenities offered. You can
expect to pay from $2,000 per month to $4,000 or more.